Most businesses consider their IT systems as one of the major contributing factors in the success of their day-to-day operations. It allows them to connect to their customers wherever they are in the world. SDev Technologies provides system administration services and our experienced system administrators will help you protect your critical information, assets, and systems, provide software solutions and IT support, apply new software and hardware that suit the needs of your company. We also provide training and assistance in the development of your company’s overall IT strategy.
Our system administration services include:
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of both software and hardware systems.
- Troubleshooting any problems that your staff or team cannot handle or fix on their own.
- Providing up-to-date server security measures within your system.
- Monitoring and configuration of the firewall.
- Configuring email and continuous maintenance.
- Installing software and hardware and continuous upgrades.
- The system administrator is trained to identify and resolve problems immediately before the problems cause damage to your business.
- It brings confidence that your systems are stable which will allow your staff to work proactively and productively.
- The efficiency and effectiveness of the system administrator eventually lead to lower maintenance and lower recovery costs.
- The system administrator is available to respond quickly whenever something goes wrong.
- The system administrator can advise the business whether the hardware and software of the company are working as intended.