Web Development Trends in 2022
In this digital era, it is challenging for some businesses to survive because the world of website development brings changes every year. So, for businesses to survive and make their position firm in the digital market, they need a strong web product.
So, to identify the most effective web development trends fit for your business, here are some of the top web development trends this 2022.
- Artificial Intelligence and Chatbot. AI-enabled chatbots will become essential communications tools for websites this 2022. It is expected that these bots will become more versatile and will respond according to users’ particular needs and requirements. These AI-enabled chatbots can be available 24/7. Tech giant companies like Facebook Messenger and Skype have already taken the lead on this. A bot can be integrated into PWA, mobile apps, regular websites, domestic and professional equipment developed by a professional company.
- Voice Search Optimization. Nowadays, people are always in a hurry and on the go, so it is always about fast searches and quick finds. Giant tech companies like Google know that people want access to information instantly that they would rather speak a few words to the phone than type it. This is where voice search optimization comes in.
- PWA and AMP Apps. PWA (Progressive Web Applications) and AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) apps have become more well-known tools for developers. PWA allows website content to adapt to the size of the phone creating a much better UI/UX layout. And AMP allows a lot of animation and video content available to site visitors using mobile devices avoiding overload. It also makes page loading speed stay as high as it would be on a computer. Since more people now are using their mobile phones to access websites this is particularly important for user retention.
- Serverless Architecture. Serverless architecture simplifies several processes. It gets rid of several data losses and is another factor that contributed to less overloading of websites. Instead of servers, computations are carried out by using cloud resources. Hence, web developers can now trim their budget for project creation and its further technical support and make websites more flexible and adaptable.
- SPA (Single Page Application). This is another trend for user comfort and simplified processes. SPAs are commonly used to simplify site navigation by placing one kind of information on one particular page. Users find this convenient for it allows them to search for something easier. Online stores use the SPA approach to list their products and create information blogs. This also helps web developers avoid complex navigation or a large menu and offer a simple and clean interface for mobile devices.