Social Media Marketing Strategies to Help your Brand Grow
Social media has allowed many businesses to broaden their marketing area. Putting your market online is one of the best ways to promote your business! According to surveys, 9% of social media users engage with brand posts daily and over half of the users will engage with brands several times a month even if 96% of the people who talk about the brands do not follow the brands’ pages (based on the survey of Ambassador). Before you start to upload your business, here are some strategies to prepare you for your social media marketing debut and to help you bring consistent good outcomes from it:
1. Know your audience. Like in all things business-related, one of the first things you need to consider is your audience. To assist you, keep these questions in mind: Who are my target demographic? What contents do they find relevant? What are the current trends? Knowing your target audience can help you come up with ideas on how to reach them.
2. Consider ambassadors. If you want to succeed online, you will need tons of influence. Luckily, that is what ambassadors are for! What’s more, you can choose multiple brand ambassadors so that you can hasten your page to gain followers. Because most social media platforms, like Facebook—which is the leading site—, favor individual creators rather than pages. Having people endorse your brand can also make it easier for their followers to know about it than having to rely upon and put your bet that the algorithm will put your profile on the feed (of course, you can always resolve to pay so that the platform will boost your posts and profile).
3. The rise of the chatbots! Replying to every message you receive can be a hassle. Especially since 38% of users would rather contact a company through social media than by telephone. There are many benefits of using chatbots, including it, saving time and money, helping with the traffic in the inbox, providing quick responses, speeding up the payment process, and many more! Putting customer service in the priority section is a must because as the 73% of top-performing companies, “customer service is one of the main reasons to engage in social media”. Having excellent and fast responses can affect the customers’ attitude towards the business. It is said that those who receive good customer service via social media are likely to spend 21% more and if they do not receive assistance, 48% will leave the site.
4. Put your presence out there! As mentioned above, you need to gather many engagements for your page to be put more on the feed. More clicks and views equal more exposure. That means that you need to schedule when to post and which platforms require more/or fewer uploads. Scheduling can help to know if you are over-promoting or under-promoting. Over-promoting can hurt the brands as overindulging in the promotion can cause you to lose 50% of the customers’ trust, not promoting enough on the other hand can make your brand easily be forgotten. According to studies, the best social media sites to market our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
5. Check the analytics. The only constant in the world is changing. That is why you can’t stick to one strategy in marketing—more importantly in social media where the algorithm and trends are always changing. Check which social media marketing strategy, kind of uploads, type of audience are being reached, platform/s works best, and those that need improving. Allowing your business to grow from trials and errors is the most efficient and effective way of telling how to do better next time.